Sunday 28 September 2014

BirdTrack Update


This years pursuits have taken me all around England and Wales and I've been to some fabulous places many of which I'd never visited before. I've managed to record 245 species on Birdtrack and 246 on the UK400. My target of 250 is within reach and should be reached given a bit of luck and no cricket commitments bar a couple of Saturday morning for my next umpiring exam.

Next port of call will be the Scottish Highlands where I'm hoping to experience some great wildlife and hospitality. 

I've got 10 target birds to see before the year is out 1) Golden Eagle 2) White-Tailed Eagle 3) Ptarmigan 4) Capercaillie 5) Pomarine Skua 6) Short-eared Owl 7) Snow Bunting 8) Crested Tit 9) Black-throated Diver 10) Black Redstart


No comments:

Post a Comment