Monday 15 April 2019

Rouzels closer to home




Warwickshire stars with Pat Murphy
The first day of my extended Easter break resulted in some extra birding close to Morton Bagot thanks to a text from Richard Harbird. I'd just got home from the pits when the text landed. I was there inside ten minutes to see this supurb pair of Ring Ouzels that were feeding well in one of the horse paddocks. After Richard left, fellow pitter Mark & Foxy joined me where a female Wheatear was also showing well the the field.

The new professionsl cricket season also commenced on Thursday & I headed to Edgbaston for the evening to see the Warwickshire stars from 1994 who won the remarkable treble followed by the double the following season. The club season commences on Saturday so I will be recording sightings from the boundary as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment