Thursday 10 December 2015

Great Northern Diver at Upper Bittell Reservoir





With a few lieu hours to take from work I opted to have two days off together, one to wrap to a few jobs for Christmas and perhaps a day out and about pending the weather. Still needing some exercise I opted to head to Upper Bittell Reservoir which is only fifteen minutes away. 

As I reached the site the forecast rain started to lash down making it a far from attractive experience. On the plus side the Great Northern Diver found yesterday was showing very well enabled some great views. I tried to test out my new bridge camera and despite the appauling light the camera was still able  to record some nice images of the Diver. I'd certainly like to try again in better light if the Diver hangs around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment